Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Week 15: Online Education Review

I've had quite some experience with online education. Before I started attending OU, I received my Associates in Applied Science for Accounting at Tulsa Community College, entirely through online courses. I really enjoyed taking all my online classes because it allowed me more time to work, as well as go to school. The most beneficial thing was probably that you can work at your own pace for most of the classes. It really gives you some freedom with your education. I would definitely take more classes if they were available online. I sort of wish OU and even University of Central Oklahoma offered more online classes for the upper division accounting requirements, but I guess you can't have everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment